|Myrtus communis Andes|
From a Peruvian project (Primavera Life, Germany
), you could buy 2 great scenting essential oils in organic quality:
- Myrtus communis Andes, Myrtle Andes
- Monoterpene (...75 %) For example: Alpha-Pinen, ...
- Oxide ( ... 10%) For example: 1,8-Cineol
- Monoterpenole (... 7%) For example Linalool, Myrtenol, ...
- Sesquiterpene (... 1,5 %)
- what could Myrtle Andes do: expectorant, analgetic, promote blood circulation, stimulating lymph flow, special aromatogramm (MRSA) good effects, ...
|In the backround, the slope with Aloysia triphylla|
- his Hydrosol you could use against acne
- Aloysia triphylla Andes, Lemon verbena Andes
- Geranial 10 %
In the Brazilian Journal of Microbiology
is an article about Aloysia triphylla and other aromatic plants and its antimicrobial activity.
When I visited this project many years ago, the joy of these two great essential oils is unbroken. Here is a recipe for a room-scenting-spray, 2% in 70% alcohol:
|Aloysia triphylla Andes|
7 gtt Citrus paradisii
3 gtt Myrtus communis Andes
8 gtt Citrus limon
2 gtt Aloysia triphylla Andes
|Aloysia triphylla Andes with a sickle|